Nyanga Rural District Council, its partners and various communities are currently constructing the following clinics in an effort to increase access to health services in the district:
- MUNEMO CLINIC ward 6 (Nyamahumba) The construction of the clinic is being done by Ministry of Health, Council and the community. The following progress has since been made:
- Completion and painting of the main clinic block.
- Fencing of the clinic.
- Drilling and equipping of the clinic borehole was completed.
- Construction of F14 staff house was completed.
Outstanding works include; plumbing and electrical wiring works. Currently, the construction of waste management zone is underway with excavation works having being carried out.
- MAPAKO CLINIC-ward 18 (MAPAKO)
The construction of the clinic is being done by the community and Council. The following progress has since been made:
- The Clinic block was plastered and roofed.
- Tubing for the electrical works had been done.
- Plumbing works -the drain has been laid and the septic tank has been dug.
- The completion percentage stands at 80%.
- MuKUNZA CLINIC-ward 3 (MUKUNZA)
The construction of the clinic is being done by World Vision, Council and the community. The following progress has since been made:
- The main clinic block has been completed and painted.
- A few items on plumbing works are still outstanding.
- Toilets, waste management zone, the waiting mothers’ shelter and its kitchen areas have been constructed.
- The Clinic has been fenced.
- A borehole has been drilled and work on water reticulation system is in progress.
- KANYIMO CLINIC-ward 4(Ruwangwe)
Construction of the clinic building has reached window level but there has not been much progress for the past year due to lack of resources. The project is being done by the community and Council.
- Sanhani clinic-ward 4(Ruwangwe)
The clinic building is at window level. The on-going work on this project is appreciated but resource constrains are hampering progress.
- Mutimutema clinic-ward 22(Gonde)
The Clinic Building is now at wall plate level. The progress on this clinic is greatly appreciated but resource constrains are hampering progress.